Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Looking for Registration Photos

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am developing a training video.  I am looking for some assistance with items I'd like to put in the video.  I will be using some still shots of Registrars at contests, so if you have some photo(s) you could send me that would be terrific!  I have done a little snooping around on various IAC chapter websites, but besides nice photos of airplanes and pilots, there are not a lot of photos of Registrars...  Of course, I am partial and think Registrars should be featured in any chapter publication.  :)   Anyway, if you have some photos of the Registration area please send me the link or email it to me. Much appreciated! 
My direct email: penn.lorr@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Check back issues of Sport Aerobatics Nationals coverage. Not sure about lately but you should find some of Kathleen Moore and the office in issues 2000-2008 or so. The WAC and AWAC coverage might also have some. Hope you get awarded the Kathy Jaffe award for all the volunteer work you've been doing as of late. Hats off to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa. I will take your suggestion. I was hoping not to have to do any scanning, but looks like I might have to dig in!

    ReplyDelete